Over 5,500 Locations to Serve You!
We belong to CO-OP Shared Branch, a network of credit unions. That means you can conduct basic City-County Employees CU transactions at over 5,500 locations across the nation, just as if you were in your own credit union branch.
Visit a shared facility and you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Obtain cash advances and balance inquiries
- At some locations Purchase Money Orders, Travelers Checks and Official checks
When using a Shared Branch location, you’ll need to provide::
————————-Clip & Save———————————
- Your Member Number (shown at the top of your statements),
- Valid Photo identification, and
- The following CCECU Account Codes
|ACCOUNT TYPE||SSC CODE||CCECU CODE|
|CHECKING||CHECKING||91 or 94|
|LOAN||LOC||The Loan Number on your
CCECU Note or Loan Coupon
|OTHER SAVINGS||61 (Young Millionaires Club)|
|62 (Christmas Club)|
|63 (Special Savings)|
|69 (Lighthouse Savings)|
So many locations!
Whether you’re traveling across town or across the country, or even if you are relocating to another state, chances are there will be a Shared Branch near you.
Finding a branch is easy!
Call us for a current listing of Florida locations or
Call 1-888-748-3266 or Text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby Shared Branch Locations.
SB = Shared Branch SBX = Shared Branch express
Search for the location nearest you.