Important COVID-19 Update
A message to our valued members,
City County Employees Credit Union is taking great care to sanitize our facilities and train our staff to follow best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for health and hygiene including limiting interactions with people who are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
We believe that banking is one of the core services needed during times like this, and we strongly recommend that you use our remote digital banking services that allow you to reduce your visits to a branch. We also encourage the use of electronic transactions whenever possible that can reduce or eliminate the handling of money and paper checks that could possibly carry the virus.
Our mobile and online services include:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our free Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Choose Either Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Mobile Deposit from our Mobile App, to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- CardNav, which offers complete control of your CCECU debit card. You can turn on/off your debit card with a tap as well as be notified if any transactions have been done on your debit card. Choose Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download and enroll today!
- Surcharge-free ATMs that offer an easy way to get cash, and deposit bills and checks.
- Our drive-through to promote social distancing.
Click on any of the links above to watch our videos to learn how to bank remotely and use electronic transactions.
Other ways we can help:
We also understand that there may be cases where members find themselves facing financial difficulties during this time. We’re here to help the best way we can. Please contact us if you have been impacted by Coronavirus and are in need of assistance.
We are working tirelessly to do whatever we can to protect our valued members and employees. Feel free to call us at 727-442-7746 or visit us online at www.ccecu.org if you have any questions about enrolling and using our online and mobile banking services, or to learn more about how we can help.